BET 1.19% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

End of financial year coming soon. Always expect some selling...

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    End of financial year coming soon. Always expect some selling down at this time of year, which presents plenty of good opportunity to buy cheap with potential upside coming into the quarterly a month later when SP will rise prior in the hope that BET would be cashflow positive. No brainer, we saw it happen last quarterly where SP rose and expect it to happen again current quarter. Potential 50% profit in six weeks. I’ll take that any day. Staggering to think that this is down 30% since last announcement, yet would expect very substantial relate once they can prove they are in the Green and the days of the chief growth officer splashing cash with no idea are long behind them. Market cap of $88 million almost laughable. As a comparison, Look at Magnis resources. Been suspended since last year with market cap of some $45million and been blowin hot air and BS for years, as do many on the ASX. BET is close to being cashflow positive, when it happens, one will look back at current SP and wonder why they didn’t buy more. Every time this drops below 10c, I can’t help but have a nibble. Can only lose 100% of my investment yet can also make a hell of a lot more. Happy to keep taking that punt. So many new customers come on line soon, or have already done so. We really can’t be too far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $80.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $38.76K 476.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 54245 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.