LIO 20.0% 2.4¢ lion energy limited

With the share price having unexcitedly traded sideways for the...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

With the share price having unexcitedly traded sideways for the better part of a year now I can’t help thinking that we must be getting close to seeing some substantial moves. Maybe I’m overly optimistic given the current market sentiments, but it seems to me that Lion Energy has made some excellent progress in the last year that hasn’t really been reflected in the share price. Even though hydrogen will be an inescapable part of helping our economy reach net zero, I know the excitement and buzz that surrounded hydrogen projects a couple of years ago has seemed to die down because people realised the technology was pretty new and perhaps sometime away from being fully adopted. Mix this with the added pressure from inflation and interest rate rises pushing investors toward cash generating assets and the current share price’s lack of enthusiasm is understandable, however I don’t think that Lion is all that far away from being a profitable company. Call me biased (and I am cause believe me im in this b*tch up to my nuts and yet somehow still finding myself wanting to go deeper) but our prospects are looking good. Our Indonesian projects provide considerable cashflow for a company of this size and recent drilling results show that this will continue. We have millions in the bank. We will have our first hydrogen refuelling hub up and running very soon, with the plan to have 20 hubs around the company by 2026. I see no reason as to why this goal cannot be achieved. I really believe that all the noise and talks of recession and interest rate rises has investors sleeping on a huge opportunity to invest in a company at bargain rates that will emerge as a leader in the hydrogen space over the next 5 years. How big could it be? Well time will tell, but I for one am excited. Hydrogen – tho not popular with investors right now is not going anywhere.

That’s my 3.5 cents worth anyway. I would love to hear what others have been thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.004(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $9.805K 452.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 373600 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 93397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.