SGQ 4.00% 2.4¢ st george mining limited

Hi Lagoz No programme announcement as yet, only this paragraph...

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    Hi Lagoz

No programme announcement as yet, only this paragraph from JP.

"Drilling for 2017 has now concluded and will resume early in the New Year with a programme to continue testing the extent of the high grade mineralisation at Stricklands and also to test other targets at Mt Alexander."

Here's my idea's on a drilling timeline fwiw.

As far as I've worked out, field work restarts again tomorrow the 8th January after the holiday break.

First up, there's plenty of DHEM survey's to complete and all other associated works.

Once the survey's are complete, Newexco will need to interpret the data and model everything to come up with a drilling program with sqg. That's maybe 2-3 weeks to complete.

Not forgetting, were also waiting on all the assay results to cross reference against the DHEM. That should time nicely, as the assay's have had a big headstart.

Another thing, Sgq will have to work in with DDH1 drilling schedule to get the rigs back to MA as fast as possible to keep everything flowing. We'd already be penciled into their future works programme.

Based on all of the above, plus stuff I carn't even imagine or consider, I'm not expecting any drilling again until very late January at the earliest. Realistically though, I think it will be the first few weeks of Febuary before drilling gets underway again.

Not long to wait at all.

Cheers
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $17.98K 723.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 305849 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.