AVM 8.70% 2.5¢ advance metals limited

yearly report!, page-8

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: yearly report! nt I think NT is right about some of you guys being concerned about "nebulous detals" .
    Anvil has always supplied more information in their reports than 99% of most companies reports ,and some of you seem to be forming conspiracy theories over the most minor details .
    The reason for this is because of the low share price ,and we have all been trying to put reasons forward for this .
    The fact is ,Anvil have been achieving every thing that they said they would do since I invested in them years ago .When their is a minor problem or delay ,this tends to get amplified by some posters ,while most other companies never come under this scrutiny .
    Day to day running should not cause so much mental anguish ,because Bill Turner has proven over and over his impeccable management record ,under some pretty harsh conditions , and has always fixed any problems with a minimum of fuss ,and quite often with a better result at the end of it .
    So, have a bit of trust in them as far as running the company because they have not let us down once .
    As far as Gecamines goes , there IS no deal , until something is signed , and I have faith that whatever BT does next will be good for Anvil .
    As for the share price , when a large investor decides to buy ,is when the SP will go up and not before . The chances of this happening now is much more likely as stage 2 is commissioned .
    Anvil is growing at an accellerated pace now ,and it is only a matter of time before another insto comes on board .Yes I am surprised it has languished down under 40c ,but this has nothing to do with the management ,as they have concentrated all their efforts in growing the profits for the company ,and in my opinion have done a near flawless job over the last 3 years . I intend to stay with anvil .
    The share price will sort itself out.
    Cheers Brenden.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $3.385M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $674 26.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 391912 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 240382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.