AVM 15.0% 2.3¢ advance metals limited

re: yearly report! nt Isn't the point of this board to pose...

1. duc
    120 Posts.
    re: yearly report! nt Isn't the point of this board to pose questions and have a discussion? I made two points.
    1. Anvil is not attempting to take over Gecamines. Some may think that is a broad brush. I think it is misleading (not intentional) and just wanted to point out to anyone reading that they are not attempting to take over such a large company? If someone knows differently please let me know I don't mind being wrong, its a good way to learn.
    2. There where cost overruns on the largest project that the company is currently involved in. Stage II. Why is it unreasonable to ask why? I don't particularly care that it did as its not a lot of money but we are still entitled to know why.
    This is not day to day running as alluded to I leave that to bill.
    At no time did I mention the share price. I've held this share for many many years (off the top of my head five or six) and know about as much about it as anyone else on this board. I also think it has great unrealised potential.

Some people need to take a step down from the holier than though attitudes and be more accepting of other inputs.

Something positive? Wow that still gets me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.003(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $3.218K 150.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2134 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 240382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.