DCC 2.33% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

Heres my current take.. Its good that btc didnt run to something...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Heres my current take..

Its good that btc didnt run to something stupid before the masses actually paid attention to the ETFs realities.. this woulda been alot harsher of a fall.

I dont see anything going anywhere until next year even when the Vanbeck etf gets a red or green light.. everyones exhausted by the market and so short term focused that theyll sell n chip away back in on the way down on btc to increase holdings.

Sentiment is the simplest its ever been tbh

'BTC will run off an etf, alts will bleed like last year'

Folks however are unsure if alts will then see the benefits of btc new money, last year was all about getting curious n greedy n pumpin sub $1 coins in the top 20 then the ICO boom..

ICOs are dead as a money making scheme, half decent ideas are backed by the ever growing amount of funds n VCs filling up seed rounds and all smart eyes are on STOs n ETOs to be the next chance of 100xing off a security token.

Though all the coins for Swarm, Polymath etc that function as their utility have crap incentives to hold.. Poly only a 5% purchase requirement for use of funding STOs, the rest in Eth etc.. meh, no one will wanna hold POLY just like no one holds Incremint and BlockX tokens for the access to tap allocation ICOs that have escrow.. usual world incentives like 10%bonus for ICOs on their platform doesnt appeal to the ICO punter.
    Same.metrics apply for security exchanges and their native tokens..

Best advice?
    Follow the money, look at the funds backing crypto infrastructure for STOs that are tokenising themselves for dividend sake etc and invest into them..

Fractional assets n the world thatll be built around them will be huge.. folks are waking up to how alts hold no value for beta projects n protocols are severly behind the 8ball in terms of what hybrid or fully private chains are partnering with.

I could be wrong n idiots could buy up btc, n eth in turn, n make a whole market outta icos n alts again.. a whole new wave of.people seeing 600% gainz on coins n making a new bubble..
    Or even STOs, being more so focused on products n services rather than tech ideas n theory, tokenising every stupid thing in the world n retailers wanting their share.. (products people can understand n grasp fractional ownership of)

As for 'institutional money' lol.. they have hybrid, funds with equity n a bitta interest in btc as a future store or value..
    They wont ever buy utility tokens for a asset class.. fund managers of these top20 coin type funds wont be able to.convince em.of the short term upside or negate mid to long term risk.. insurance or not.

DCC i hope yall are funding infrastructure n looking to the security space rather than a fund fulla dumb utility tokens..

peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $36.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $24.09K 552.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 51363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.