ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Yee-Ha!, page-45

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Sabbath,
    I think you need to provide a bit more background as this reads to some as if you are suggesting 50% of all PCR tests come back with a false positive and this is not at all the case. A few weeks ago we had 300,000 PCR tests and less than 5% of those returned a positive result in a population of Melbourne & Sydney with 90% double vaccinated.
    The link you sent through only had sensitivity for PCR test at 67% which is very low and not reflective of reality. The sample size they looked at testing in the site was 100,000, so with specificity of 99.95%, that means 50 people out of 100,000 - 0.05% of the tested individuals. If you tune the sensitivity to be 97.3% like our test (which is at CT value of 32 and PCR's can go higher but they lose their integrity at greater numbers) and we assume a 5% rate of infections in the tested candidates as they either have symptoms or were a close contact, you have 4,865 testing positive, and 47 testing false positive. What is more of a concern is the 137 testing false negative as these presumably still roam around infecting people.

Last week, we had 4 people in our fully vaxxed household tested as we were either symptomatic at the time or considered close contacts.
    The first household member was tested on Wednesday and received her positive result on Sunday. She was symptomatic.
    Even though I was in a priority queue, with relatively strong symptoms after waiting in a queue for 3.5 hours on Friday for my PCR test, I was finally advised on Monday evening that they were too slow to test my sample and advised me they could not provide test results.
    Two other members of the household went to a private pathology lab and they were tested Friday after a 6.5 hour wait and they received a negative PCR result Monday afternoon. (One developed symptoms Saturday afternoon and spent Sun and Mon in bed. The second person had milder symptoms that started on Sunday). Both tested positive with a RAT on Monday after receiving the message they were supposedly negative. Personally, I wonder if the pathology lab cut back on the cycles they tested on PCR to speed up testing and they didn't quite get enough cycles to detect small levels of the virus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $15.57K 707.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89645 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 385723 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.