ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

Man so many ppls thoughts making this thread a joke nearly. To...

1. ndv
    110 Posts.
    Man so many ppls thoughts making this thread a joke nearly. To be honest people. By now you should come to terms with the fact that you have lost most of your money. However, markets are bull then bear so many times throughout its history its almost sure that in 3 years time it will have recovered. I chose to invest into this stock and use up some of the money me and my partner wanted to use for a house, cos I was positive that it was going to be awesome. For a company to not have anything on the table right now and throw hopes at us to only see there annual report of 45mil losses mkaes me want to cry. HOWEVER, I can see the ASSETS they hold outweighs their debt and this is a risk process I dont think they discussed when planning for success. All companies are finding it hard to borrow right now, ADY got into this mess bcos of failure to plan. I must however congratulate PT on eating lobster each night and getting nice back massages from hot arab women in Dubai while using our money. Whatever way you look at it, we want someone to blame, but lets lay the finger off people until it either goes into receivership (which I dont think it will) or is a success story. Remember they are trying to expand their operations for great revenue and in this market its hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $487 54.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2062500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 767343 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.