TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

yeehaaa .145 nc, page-19

1. 369 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

Coming from the other way round on the issue of selling FPOs to buy Options, I have been selling options to pay for the conversion of the remaining options.

Now that there is a differential of more than 3 cents, this no longer makes sense. If I raise the cash elsewhere, I will be better off by 10k for a 3.5 difference or 20k for 4 cents. Put another way, I make a return of 15 or 30% on the new funds. It will mean selling every other share I hold and injecting a bit of dosh as well. But, post conversion I should be able to sell some fo the FPOs, hopefully even further ahead by then, buy back some of the stock I sold and return the external funds.

Even though I will temporarily have my eggs all in the TOX basket, I may be tempted to hold them there for a while before diversifying. I wouldn't be surprised by a shift from 14/15 to 19/20 as the options issue evaporates. A 30% bump up would mean around 100k to distribute, about 300k left over, completely free carried by the profits taken. I doubt it gets much better than this for mere mortals in the investing game.

Regards and fair weather to fellow holders.

Keith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.