How humane is it to send children on their own and use them as a...

1. 960 Posts.
    How humane is it to send children on their own and use them as a tool to blackmail Australia in to "uniting" them with the rest of their families.

Australia cant solve the world refugee problem! what we have to make sure is, we don't have to become refugees in a few decades because we have exhausted this country!

Out social security bill at the moment stands between 40 and 50 billion dollars, that why Julia wants to put taxes on everything!

Just go to any shopping center on a week day, in the middle of the day and you will see 20-30 year old NEW ARRIVALS in groups of 3-4-5 walking around,and don't tell me they work shift work,if they do, they should be sleeping at that time. AND IF ANY OF THEM DO WORK, THEY MAKE SURE THEY WORK IN CASH SO THEY DONT PAY ANY TAX!( taxis,take away shops, fruit shops,petrol stations)

And by the way, anybody wondering how i can go to shopping centers in the middle of the day, I AM A SELF FUNDED EARLY RETIREE THAT HASNT SEEN THE INSIDE OF A CENTERLINK, AND WHO DOESNT WANT TO WORK ANY MORE AND FEED BLUDGERS!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.