BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

gday Mudguts, What other Australian company is producing uranium...

1. 458 Posts.
    gday Mudguts,

What other Australian company is producing uranium in the USA and transporting to the refinery? Paladin? ERA? RTZ? Ranger ? Olympic Dam?

The article clearly says an Australia. It didn't say a Canadian company is transporting its uranium. It said a Canadian company is cleaning the spill, i.e. Cameco.

For avoidance of doubt, let me repost the news article here:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ntrate-spill-closes-saskatchewan-highway.html

Quote "The uranium was produced by a company in Australia and was being shipped through the United States en route to Cameco’s refinery in Blind River, Sask."

Other than PEN, which Australia uranium miner is producing in the USA? Or would a mine in Australia produce in Australia and ship to Blind River and not Europe, which is the cheaper option? Would Langer Heinrich send material from Namibia ? Would BHP ship from Australia to Canada? It is possible but not so economic.

if you know the answer of whose uranium was being shipped to the Blind River via the USA, if it is not PEN, why not post who it is? i read the article as an Australian company that is producing in the USA. Maybe the article is opaque? it is possible the uranium was mined in Australia by an Australian company but there are closer refineries than Blind River to Australia. so no need to retract.

I have no bias against PEN. but to be clear, i have no investment in PEN, nor will i ever willingly buy PEN equity. i would not want the taint of South African assets/politics/BEE free equity/ low labor pool skills, or Gus. And i invite you to read my posts carefully. i was correct all along this BLR ride so far.

Cait

PS: you can whinge like a school child to the moderator. that is fine with me.
    Last edited by cait11: 15/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.