BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

yellow cake spill?, page-4

1. 12,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    There it is again, your conclusions , which apparently can't be wrong.

You are you WRONG & you can't read. If you re -read it

"The uranium was produced by a company in Australia and was being shipped through the United States en route to Cameco’s refinery in Blind River, Sask." ............Produced by a company IN AUSTRALIA........... not produced by an Australian company.

Here's an extract for you, I can post the link however you can do a interweb google net searchy ma thing...... Even I could find the confounded critter of an article.

What I'm saying is you are happy to go off half cocked & jump to conclusions prior to confirming information & name PEN as being the bearer of bad news...Can't be good etc???

Did you ring Gus???

“A good researcher would have found this. “

"The truck belongs to Cameco, the Saskatchewan uranium company,..... the uranium concentrate originated from Heathgate Resources in Australia and it was shipped through Tacoma, Washington and was en route to Cameco’s Blind River Refinery in Ontario."

If you can't find it, let me know & I can give you some assistance (google search 101)

(RE BLR - won't argue that - have you read my posts & concerns going back some 12 to 18 months)  regarding lack of progress, change of direction, inadequate funding, unrealistic timelines cornerstone investors who are Bankers not miners etc...

BLR/WUC no longer on my radar except for what crops up from time to time across the desk.
    However like to keep up to date on some matters - who knows- We may need an ablation machine in SA or our 3rd precinct.
    So get the tech functioning & cheap enough to utilise by all.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.