GPN greater pacific gold limited

Hello there chaps! I have been away sorry, and since returning...

1. 244 Posts.
    Hello there chaps! I have been away sorry, and since returning have been inundated with work. Also, may I suggest, the discussion on the GPN thread has been of a somewhat childish nature in many cases, and as such, I thought I would hold off until we get a little closer to the Peak Hill drilling - which would have to be now. In fact, we must be very close.

My current philosophy on the status on GPN:

The value of GPN is dependent on 2 things as I see it;

1. The free ride on YRR share (Vanadium)
    2. The Peak Hill prospect (Gold)
    3. (not included) Uranium - which in my uninformed opinion needs a lot more clarity and proving-up. But who am I???

I take the presumptuous view that Peak Hill will lift GPN to here-unimaginable new heights, and that the Vanadium Resource will create a base value of YRR - which will hopefully exceed $2.00. (Maybe I should buy some YRR at those crazy levels...)

The GPN shares have dropped in value of late, but let that not augment one's view of the enormous potential and quality of these 2 major highly economic probabilities as mentioned before.

GPN will be trading at what it will be worth, regardless of today's close. I guess that makes this very cheap buying if my silly presumptions are correct. We will see.

Good to see the long termers still holding. And, good luck over the next few weeks everyone!

Bye!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.