AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

yellow rose., page-2

1. 255 Posts.
    OK Mate.!!... This is the way i see it !
    There's definately a missing link in the info, but i think it 's associated more with " Pioneer Resources'' than Antares..
    Because it's missing, the only way we can make any sence of it all is to employ some powers of deduction.

Firstly,,, Lets forget about what's in the annual report, regarding " Yellow Rose", ,, because it was written at an earlier date.
    I'll direct your attention to TWO official announcements from AZZ.:-

1:-The very latest on Yellow Rose on 11 th April 2007

2 :- The very first on Yellow Rose on 27th July 2006..

27th July 2006,,,,,,,,,Basically states :- a 61 square mile 3D survey [ approx 39,000 acres].. 50-50 interest....Cost US$ 2.2 mil. So using their "ball park figures " and NOT accurate conversion,,, then 1 square mile = 639 acres

11th April 2007,,,,,,,, Basically states :- 72 square mile 3D survey...50-50 interest....Cost US$ 1.25 mil....AND the jount lease covers 19,000 acres...

BUT..... Using their conversion figures of 1sq/m = 639 acres.... Then 72 square miles of survey, does'nt cover 19,000 acres,,,,,,,, it covers 46,008 acres,.. AND the cost of same has gone DOWN not UP...

Most likely deduction::--

Somewhere along the line,, Anatres deceided to take an option lease on ONLY... 19,000 acres out of the original 39000 to 46000 available,, and on a 50-50 split with SIDC..
    QUITE possibly,,, the balance of the acreage was taken up by " Pioneer Resources""
    QUITE possibly,,,They all got together over a beer, and deceided to use the same contractor for their respective 3D surveys, and do it at the same time......Maybe even got a discount for bulk business !!!

I do stress, that this is an opinion, and not fact......

So i need you to review the above, and see if you can concur..!!!!

PS :- You're making me work hard here mate..!! LOL.. Nobody else would have seen this but you.....It sliped passed me.. !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.