Yellow Vests #13, page-18

1. 22,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Yes I've read the article, I was asking a deeper question.... Like Reagan said, the government shouldn't tell us what we can and can't do and control our lives, The people should tell the government what to do, the government should work for we the people. 

So I'm unsure how we the people sustain control without some sort of democracy..... So far democracy is the best system......... I'm really asking what's next or if you have any ideas or views or inclinations of where we could be going with it all,............ maybe an AI/algorithmic gov based on a constitution that upholds freedoms, national culture, sovereignty, and free trade. 

the other thing I was wondering was that are people ready to hear about the end of democracy but having said that I guess it should be talked about and discussed because with things like the EU, Yellow vests, rising nationalism movements and other things in that article and many others it's certainly run into some trouble and more people are disliking the result in today time. 

anyway, still thinking about things looking for solutions. 

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.