AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

yellowcake give it a rest, page-43

1. 1,446 Posts.
    Although I am not too agreeable on Almans style of post, I can sort of understand [I think] what he was trying to reiterate.I remember YC posting, [not too long ago] re phos, fertilzer production, and food shortages,and he would struggle to get more than 1 reply, often posting repeated pieces,and talking to himself.However, as MAK took off , the number of phos. experts multilplied at a frightening pace.Instead of fundamentls, most traders here are momentum investors, and will most likely be flushed out if it turns for some reason.MC and a few others understand the market,and will sntrade it ok, but ome could get hurt as this thig moves aound.Instead of jumping on YCs posts on MAK, I would be listening to his next pick, and once again get in on the bottom rung.He doesn't make a lot of noise , but secretly I think he plants seeds quite often, we just need to be able to see it.I hope i don't get too vilified on this , but personally I think it's a little overdone,and may be time to look up some of YC's previous posts and knuckle down to some homework on them instead.. Good luck either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.866K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9379521 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 806493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.