PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Dan, This would be an excellent way forward. Very innovative and...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Dan, This would be an excellent way forward. Very innovative and maybe our AGM lunch verifies that thinking. It is very like another proposal where oil would be bought at our gate and trucked privately to Aden. This was another venue as presented by PSA this year in I think the qtrly. Sounds great but nothing has seen the light of day.

Here is my thinking ~ So OMV trucks arrive at PSA to collect oil and supply the pipeline at Block 4. It implies the gantry is being set for delivery and installation. Would this contract with OMV be open on time, volume of oil delivered or other measure? Maybe until we get the marib pipeline in operation (which whilst is fine stills finds PSA needing a trucking approval for al meashar from block 7).

Would it work? Is this one step too far for the Yemeni's. Cost recovery requires reality, if the yemen gov't is to be happy and obtain their rightful return. Changing trucking routes necessary changes costs. Maybe it is worked out on cost per km, you say. Correct if I am wrong but wouldn't any variation on the route be consequencial. Would/could it imply a different source of oil~ maybe different grade API. If PSA's grade of oil is different what then? (No doubt this is done at Petro Masilla). But it begs the question of what the Yemeni's allow.

Still I like your thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.