FRM 3.16% 9.8¢ farm pride foods limited

Instead of trying to talk down people it's I guess wise to try...

1. 33 Posts.
    Instead of trying to talk down people it's I guess wise to try and understand comments made.
    Where is Phil Campbell, guy who never stepped foot on any of The companies farms.
    We take his words as gosspil, and that sets your mind at ease.
    This company is not about just numbers it's about it ability to forward view the market.

For those of you who just look at charts, some fundementals going forward.
    Farms are back on line as I stated previously, bird got through there period of distress and now producing well.
    Farm Pride has been replenishing pulp product which is a key going forward.
    With the spring flush kicking in purchasing price has been very favourable to the company.
    Prices for cage product is slipping, with interstate suppliers sunnyqueen dumping eggs on the market.
    Free Range prices are holding with no real pressure.
    Barn laid prices are gaining all but little.

I'm buying the company at these levels because it's an opportunity for the next run coming Xmas period and Easter.
    One more thing to those who are Phil lovers, he believed in the company that much he never owned a share, congratulations.( pure leech)
    Going forward company doesn't need to expand production at this stage, nor does it need to acquire farms.
    It need to distribute half to shareholders and hold the other half, for an opportunity.
    I say this because purchasing a farm will cost more than they have currently as they will be paying top dollar for it.
    Yes expanding is an option but where is the market for the product. Farm Pride isn't in the business of dropping prices to pick up business like its competitors.
    Let's not forget it is a perishable product.
    One more thing silence by management isn't a wise move. Quarterly updates on earnings can be gives.
    Simply thinking that shareholders will see value because of past performance is rubbish.
    This business isn't a factory floor its livestock and perishable products.
    Quarterly can be updated regularly.
    I'm getting very annoyed at the moment with the silence from management.
    I also want to see some sort of roadshow where Bruce goes out and put the company on display to the investment community, expecting it to just happen doesn't cut it for me.
    Time he worked for the 400k.
    If management isn't capable of it then it's time to move on.
    This company is down over 30% from the high and its time to see serious leadership not hype.
    As the company is worth easy $3.40

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.