GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

People that have been here long term know Gindalans analysis was...

1. 212 Posts.
    People that have been here long term know Gindalans analysis was very details and we all went through the pain

He chose to get out and that is fine and while many may not think the SP can fly I beg to differ because its off a low base

current IO price is 130 US and add the exchange makes it 140 add a conservative 10% premium that makes it close to 155. even Gindalan says that it is profitable he puts cost at close to 100 when you include royaties, debt and transport that still leave 55 free cash flow per ton so on 8MT you are lookint at 440M we get 48% which is 211 you divide it by the 1.5billion shares on offer you get eps of .14 this does not include the other 2mt of dso.

so can it reach $1 if the IO stays at these levels I dont see what it cant. when we first got in we were looking at $4 a share that is not happening now but people that got in at 10-20 should be quietly confident that this will go okay for their investment. The debt and runing cost are the main unknowns at the moment and we wont know till next quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.