FMG 1.96% $17.97 fortescue ltd

What about management lol, they r the first to bail if anything...

1. 17,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    What about management lol, they r the first to bail if anything happens, sure they did well in the past coz they obviously know theres huge $$$ to be made, now that they made it, u seriouly think theywill go down on a sinking boat, hell no lol. If i were them i would resign and get my bonus if anything happens.

Plenty of better growth stock than iron ores honestly. China will need less and less due to the fact that they already built so much, those who r foolish enough to think they will urbanise the whole country is either blind or stubborn. Putting more tonnes into the economy is gonna have a massively diminished returns and doesnt makes any economical sense at all, its simply against logic.

End of the day, ask urself wtf is there such a HUGE oversupply, no brainer question, supply massively > demand. Whats worse, demand is weakening, until india says they wanna build up, iron ore gonna continue the spiral of death. 80 rebound to 100 crash to 60 rebound to 80 crash to 50. Bhp and rio both raking huge $ coz by then their cost would be $30 a ton where as fmg still lags behind perhaps at $55.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.97
Change
-0.360(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.10 $18.28 $17.97 $250.7M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 104054 $17.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.07 4370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.