GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

yes folks we have high inflation here ... , page-19

1. 7 Posts.
    as the trend continues, gouging the public is now the norm, it seems now the mission statement of the gov. is "protect and support the big players to stop the small people loosing there share.

there was a notion that government was for the people etc..
    now Government in conjunction (consult)with the big players to find the best way for the parties represented to profit and tax the public, it seems the "people" are no longer represented, and of course the conditions agreed will prohibit any small players from entering that market so it seems it is no longer market forces that determine the survival of the big business. there lazy and out of touch overpaid management is sanctioned to the point where the buyout potential is to good for bigger overseas based takovers to ignore. sell it off.. and of course the oversees controllers will surley act in the best interest of not Australia,, profits yes. what about Govt. say the industry should self regulate, is regulation the govt. Job?
    Do the interest of the population have any mention in the mission statement of our political leaders,, HAHAHA! mission statement. politics is a sad joke where the interest of the Country is low on the list( if they had a list)but we would never expect politics to conform to the rules we work by productivity. Simply self interest and undermining the oppersition is what we get.

eg.. I go online, look at my bank ballance,, not enough for the transaction (broke again) no problem transfer money to my account,, yes the bank computer reports money recieved so i pay my bill. but my statement says No,, not true the bank has no obligation to represent the truth the statement reports that i have fee because the money was not received before i spent it, we all understand that the bank has the right to "change" the order of the days transactions regardless of the system telling me the money is there. so is the online system misrepresenting the situation,, Yes.. sanctioned. honesty is not required,does my $12 management fee pay for this manipulation? extra fee do...No I do.. We all pay, But we have a choice another Bank, Telco, Government,,, there is no difference in the change. Monopoly all round by another name.

This is opinion,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.