DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

yes how cool is it?, page-2

1. 5,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Hi bossdog,

They are not crazy at all, most of these guys actually NOT holding dml at all.

There was no Major shareholder list change in last 30days, only plenty of small SHs were kicked out.

These guys are whom sold off DML between 64c--34c, were kicked out and will kick themselves when new bid $1 comes true.

They are just booing.

To accept a 25c CR or accept a possible $1+ offer, this is a question for primary school students not for anyone who put decent money in.

If these crazy guys still barking on this, just ignore them.

As for me, I just DONOT LIKE DML BOARD and I support CFC to call on major SHs to dismiss them ASAP.

Whatever a new bid is, when DML run into receiver's hand are all none of my business, but I hope the board can be only dismissed sooner or later.

You will understand my sentiment for these hubris directors from my following story, they never work for shareholders interests at all.

In last DEC, I approached the board of SWAN GOLD (ASX SWA), as a representative of the Chinese buyer.

(SWA already suspended for more than 3 years, last trading SP was 29c. Owing $20m)

The reason that we would like to offer a bid for them is their refinancing plan cannot save the company at all--they were trying to covert the $20m debt into equity at 2c per share.

Yes from 29.5c to 2c.

According to our initial plan, we are ready to take over this company by paying off their debts and offer 10c per share for existing SHs.

But when I contacted its CEO several times regarding the take over process, the answer was: "I donot care how much your company can offer.........."

SB mentioned I hold KZL, actually I did not hold KZL at all when it went into receivership. But I did try to get a buyer for them, however the receiver told me----no matter how much the Chinese buyers will pay, no commission for anyone working on this, even if the commission is requested by the buyer.

If you are a genuine DML shareholder now, I believe you won't like the 25C CR at all. The only hope of this company is that the current board can be dismissed ASAP. Otherwise it's just a matter of time to see this company goes into the hell.

DML does have very good quality assets, but these are strategic assets not suitable for a company without decent funding background.

Whatever the board declared in last 6 month, it CANNOT BE ACCENPTED IN MINING RIGHTs INDUSTRY that no due diligence was allowed for a $800m transaction.

CF had to push them in the past, even without knowing the production cost, how could they process their takeover bid?

DML is the only copper miner, as I know, DARE NOT ANNOUNCE THE REAL PRODUCTION COST---the board already breached their duties again and again. You can never find the real production cost from 1/4 report, always been mixed and misleading SHs.

I am not surprised to see the 34c SP, as long as this board still alive, you will see much much lower SP in near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.