SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Yes i sold...may or may not have made the wrong choice

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi guys, i did post some 2 months ago on what i thought was an opportunity of a lifetime. I put many eggs in the sgh basket at about $1.10 per share. No real news has really come out since as we all may know except tactics by management...a lack of consistency at first re the profit guidance and now recently they postponed their own promise of sending out a cashflow announcement come end january. I am no guru...there may be reasons for this; however after having lost some 50% of my holding in 2 months based on empty promises; i can now say i have moved on holding my bleeding nose to programmed maintenance (prg) at just over the $1 mark. Slaters business is not high risk but their tactics are. I studied the company very well in late november before entry but i made a mistake....i didnt predict or think at the slightest chance id be played for as a guinea pig. Management can make a company excel and they themselves can get it suspended from quotation. The asx is not a court room; tactics of keeping quiet and the 'i dont recall your honour' belong elsewhere. Sorry guys...this post is more to indicate my honesty since last post that ive left slater after a disheartening few months and a massive loss. In relation to the recent share price increase...news is not due till 29 feb so im not sure how or why but one thing i know is that this same share price reaction happened some 2 weeks ago when everyone was expecting an announcement re cash flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.