SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Yes i sold...may or may not have made the wrong choice, page-29

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Do we know if they have all left? You cant say the management is terrible, but you can say is the herd mentality of the average punter is terrible. How many clients even worry about what happens on asx when they got a Slater & Gordon team member looking after their legal requirements? The show must go on and it does every day there are thousands of court cases around Australia and the solicitors and barristers are so involved with their cases they got little time to look at share prices on a minute by minute basis and if they do then they not too busy are they and they might be out of a job soon enough. ? Go to any court house and ask around if any of SGH staff have resigned and moved to where exactly? IMO SGH executives know what they doing and their team of staff will stick like glue. they just been unlucky on asx and the mood has changed from full confidence to deep depression, so whats new about that on asx? The show must go on unless you can prove to me the courts have been seriously disrupted by what has occurred on asx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.