KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

saturday musing.....over the organic free traded latte....home...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    saturday musing.....over the organic free traded latte....home style now.

still waiting....tick tick tick.....
    has been relatively quiet of late re our favourite lithium share....

well, that was until this week, well, certainly in my view anyway...
    now, up in the salubrious top end of town that is the paris end of collins street.... well you hear and see the most remarkable things at times. especially if your someone that is always a keen purveyor of us humans.... (too which i am)

now, what you might say is that there was the faintest of whispers starting to make it's way up to the east end of collins st.....very slowly it did start i might add......and i ignored the early ones also.....noise i thought for the best part...
    but, as is often the case, most fade away as they start to search for credibility up this end of town. where fiction becomes fact if all things are genuinely correct...and those that are paid mega bucks give the whisper/chatter royal assent....of sorts anyway..
    not this one though......in fact, what was a faint whisper, became chatter and chatter became, well chatter became one of collins streets finest lattes yesterday, and again this morning, just to seek some sort of loose confirmation......one of my very dearest invited me for a latte to ponder her views....of which after much consideration, well it was the proverbial light bulb moment...."for goodness sake, why didnt i give that too much thought?)
    plainly slipped a little in my older age...."royal assent" it apparently has im told...
    and just to add to it, one of my very good friends does some biz in the money pitt that is st georges terrace in the wonderful state of WA......and he did happen to mention amongst other things "all sorted i hear collins street".....not totally sure in reference to on that.....will need to ponder that..very soon.
    sort of left fieldish i think is fine to presume also....

so news i suspect is maybe on the imminent side of things... one can only hope..

now, im not at liberty to discuss the whisper on a forum such as this, because, well it's a little tricky to be honest...
    but, a few things to note.....the chai leaves are showing an enormous amount of activity pending.....for whats left of november and the up coming december....now, my views on pending mega deals havent altered.....same same there....
    anyway, for the first time in while, i've changed my sentiment from hold and held, to BUY and held...not that should have any bearing on anything (disclaimer that is)

now, onto other important matters... yours truly and divine play are stepping out tonight....a relative to the south has a get together. all good.
    im told they've got this cooker that cooks meat etc for about 20 hrs or something along those lines. not my area of expertise that....though, i suspect thats not a dissimilar feeling to the holders of 30 odd million shorts on kdr. you see, in my oh so humble view, what started as a very good /great idea in shorting kdr (hugely profitable to date too), is now being dialled up to No.11 on the cooker dial and is now about to be roasted to oblivion....char grilled suited types it will be..

now, you have to do your own research, as im not offering any advice in any way shape or form. cant and wont do that...and keeps the good housekeepers of HC happy also...

i should also add the disclaimer, pending a total capitulation in global equities...

and last but certainly not least....

whom on earth is organising the soiree at crown THIS year? granted, 3 bucks is a stretch in the next few weeks, but maybe we can crack it for say 225???

im pencilling a few dates on my calendar in case i get an invite... gotta be to the good of $2 though...

seriously and personally though... im more confident on kdr than what i've ever been. trust all here still holding make some fantastic gains in what has been a rather difficult year to say the least....good luck to all, even the doubters.

and cant remember which thread this is, but i think it was the chart thread... so" technically kdr has retraced and is now building a sure fire doji via the Fibonacci levels as previously discussed with the 50 day MA also looking sound technically"... just in case i was off topic, too which i often am...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.