SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

yes or no, page-2

1. 3,989 Posts.
    "we are not an explorer, we are a company with shit loads in the bank and a producer and as such even if everything we did from now on was a duster, the sp is still justified"

Hi there notrealgoodatthis,

that's a brave statement you have made just there ! Not sure you would get any holder that would agree with the SP justified at .10 with no income from any well drilled from now on ! Not sure the SP would exist if that happened,lol

Anyway, to answer your other statement about making a call on my sentiment well, at the moment I'm really at crossroads with SSN.Thats my honest opinion.Why, because of reasons I have posted recently,re; manipulators,shorters,and the niobrara play still up in the air somewhat.Yes the defender is running at a limited rate but it's still to be proven and will not be for some time.Neither will their Goshen acres.

I always thought the niobrara would be a certain, reasonably quick, payback for SSN but my naivity on the play has shone through and made me look a bit silly.Live and learn i suppose.

Another reason I don't make a call is that the " back slappers " on this thread get a little peeved when you make a call of just about anything negative ! And a sell sentiment is just not tollerated by some.

Prior to the manipulators taking over SSN here and in the US,and after I sold out, I still thought SSN was a pretty good buy, but I choose to stay neutral and try and keep the peace.

I see you have recieved multiple thumbs up for your post already.Why ? with a statement like the one I highlighted.

Please dont take offence at my post because it's my sincere thoughts and you did put the heat on me.Not personally of course but I am one of the posters that does not put his balls on the line :)

This is a forum where we choose to make public our views and ideas, as well as share information for everyone's benefit.I see you do not like ones that stay neutral,so be it.

"i dont give a shit on postings that talk it up or down what ever their opinion, without a sentiment posting of buy or sell"

"theres plenty of other shitty stocks where these posters can go and make a name for themselevs."

"please dont use our company for this"

"if you want to comment about SSN, put your balls on the line and make a statement!!!"

Dont take posts so serious nrgat,I prefer to keep my fella's in tact thanks.

Good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.