VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

While being removed from Official Quotation is never a great...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

While being removed from Official Quotation is never a great announcement to read, I believe in the long term, this is good news; akin to McKee resigning from the board to focus on the business:

- The 'old guard' from AWD is all but gone
    - This has not cost the company 'a fortune' like some may incorrectly assume. Why? For starters, the ASX Listing Fee (around $90K I was told) has already been paid. Secondly, their accounts are easily fixed and aside from some legal fees and the new prospectus, the company is not suddenly going to stop operating. Worst case of $150,000.
    - The company will not be listed with questions nor suspicion still surrounding the mysterious 'loan' etc, which would only sour investor relations and ensure that upon re-listing, we all do sell and tank the shareprice.
    - The company is still operating and as some have mentioned, growing organically. With several months gone by and no operations updates, I'm confident there has been some organic growth of the business.
    - The App's are not suddenly going to be written off to nothing or shelved entirely. They are still being developed.

On the contrary, this gives the company a clean slate and the time with which they can earn back some credibility (and shareholder trust) that they have slowly destroyed these past months.

In the long run, if this time is spent keeping shareholders informed of progress (as they say they will via email and website updates), than I don't see how this cannot turn out better (again: in the long run) for VNX shareholders.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.