VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

BK, as I also stated in my other response to you: it wouldn't...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    BK, as I also stated in my other response to you: it wouldn't matter who you spoke with at VNX, provided they know about the company (like MR obviously does) and what they are doing to fix the problem.

Once again: it has nothing to do with your opinion of MR, my 'good feeling' was based on the factual information I was given. Key word: factual.

I agree, the fact it was Mark (we are assuming it was MR, and not another 'Mark' who so happens to work for the company) that answered my call was ironic, but read other posts; he's not the only one working on investor relations.

In regards to the 'suss loan': I am not suggesting that anything 'disappear' or be 'swept under the rug', for that would be another scandalous issue in itself. I was suggesting that this new prospectus can properly account for VNX and all of its assets and liabilities, whatever they may be.

I appreciate your opinion, input and I too often play the contrarian when posters here try and up-ramp (particularly when they're holding said stock). But my efforts tonight have not been to up-ramp, but merely share the facts as I was told by VNX and offer my opinion alongside.
    Last edited by SCCF: 12/04/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.