The debate is getting Deep! 1. IMO it is apathy. Sit on the...

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    The debate is getting Deep!
    1. IMO it is apathy. Sit on the fence without consideration because you lack interest in the subject. It won't affect me is the attitude. That is an apathetic attitude and many display those characteristics.
    2. "The world may progress".......We have certainly progressed technologically but humans haven't really progressed socially. We still have wars, famine, greed, genocide, slavery, pedophiles, murder, rape and you know all the rest. Nothing has changed in thousands of years. Be realistic. And then imagine if law and order that we have disappeared overnight. Human nature has not changed.

There will always be good hearted people and those that are not. And like I said before, eventually we all bind socially to form groups. And just to clarify something, that's not to say homosexuals are bad people; it's their actions that are considered inappropriate from a biblical perspective.

Finally, I don't think religion is totally responsible for people not being able to think for themselves. I think most people are led by what is on offer to them in their society or civilisation. Some are led by money, some food and water, some drugs, some sex, some family, some giving, some taking, some killing, some loving, some religion etc etc. The Christian religion, for example, has over 30,000 separate groups all claiming slightly different variations of the same God head that is Jesus Christ. But if you are led by religion, what a mess!!! If it was a united religion, it would be a different story. Even Islam is not united.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.