Howdy, perhaps some answers to some of your points, I got a bit...

1. 22,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Howdy, perhaps some answers to some of your points, I got a bit carried away, so get a cuppa ha.

Many Christians are this way inclined and have a strong belief in God and extol all the virtues that others hope for in the Christian community.

The Bible also says, their will be sheep in wolf's clothing. Or is that only referring to other people?

Something to ponder - Are their beliefs in God or of God?
    1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. I wonder if people give the likes of these verses consideration?

1 Cor 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin willfully after that which we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins. Do people see the likes of these verses or just think, rrrrr, that's for them, those others?

Now as you can see from a brief, I don't write the rules and neither do I have all the answers BUT, are people not seeing the likes of what I see, which is only a snippet of many or much.
    So the question perhaps needs asking - Is it that many have the ingredients of God and done the hokey pokey with them and shaken them all about, and have not quite grasped, what their all about.

From many verses and including the above, we as humans or human mindset, we will sin, but the above suggest and especially as Jesus was an example for us to follow (we must consider the full context of that), we can't or in no way be sinless on our own.
    Did Jesus say, I don't expect or believe you can't be sinless, did he suggest, well,,,,, just give it go, but not to worry?
    The above verses suggest, to do this you NEED the Spirit, born of God.
    The Bible also makes clear references, to get this you need to know, who and what God and Jesus are, (first milk) otherwise how can you possibly have a personal relationship with someone you do not know, is it Bob, Harry or Jack?
    Hence many follow the likes of, God is three God's and yet they are ONE GOD and this un-explainable = The Mystery of God according to experts.
    It appears like or similar to saying, I'm married to my wife but I'm also married to my Mother in-law and that's without bringing in the third God into the picture.
    If one strays from God's truth, not receive the love of the truth He says, I WILL send delusions and they WILL believe lies. 2 Thes 2:10-11.

So if it turns out that this mystery mentioned above is in fact only Mans mystery, the Bible appears to suggest, they will not be of God and neither born of God.
    If that be so, then one has to seriously consider or at least give it thought, are many only actually receiving the spirit of the angel of light or the one who can come as an angel of light?
    The above verse suggests, they will believe lies - meaning they would not know and no one will be able to convince them otherwise.

Many ridicule Christians and make reference to the likes of topics which you bring up here, and really, if one is honest, we have to admit it is a valid point. But what we should also do is ask, WHY is that so?
    That is a point that, not long ago bothered me somewhat, so I have been on a mission to try and find the answer's and naturally that included looking, checking my own backyard because the likes of some verses I quoted and many more, are for me as well as everyone else. In other words, I will not just walk past verses as though they are not for me or don't exist.

So the question arises, could I be on the right trail, is that the cause?
    I don't have all the answers but, what I do know, the said mystery mentioned above Does Not exist.
    So that then says, if so so many have followed this mystery, including the said Bible scholars around the world who have studied the Bible for years, then one CLEARLY needs to take it on ones self alone with God & Jesus and find their truth and Jesus assures us, you will find it.
    Now that sounds like a sad way to have to assess the matter, but hey, with all the said Christians in the world and the messages in the Bible, should they not being having a much much greater showing/impact in the world???
    Do many not grasp the likes of what Jesus said, is or would be achievable through him to the Father?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.