You say much about religion or the things they cause, Well,,,,,,...

1. 22,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You say much about religion or the things they cause, Well,,,,,, speaking of Christianity as I have not read Buddha's book, all the things you say about them is NOT because of the things written in the Book, but the misuse of the words and understanding the words and not abiding by them. Jesus set the way, the truth and the life, that's it, done and dusted, final.
    Now if you want to harp on about things as in OT, and use that for a cop out, excuse to reject it, then clearly and by your choice, you are just showing Your one eyed tunnel vision and trying to justify that by pointing the finger at others or another.

If the message is grasped, and the words/message abide in you, you will not only have a higher degree of life as you know it, but in line to receive new life which will be much different and eternal. Nothing in your proposed higher degree of life comes anywhere near it.

As for the poverty points you make, I don't see that teaching in my Bible. However it seems to show, Jesus was more interested in reaching the ones that were in poverty. In fact it was the ones that were more child like and I think he even said, unless you become like a child, you will not see the kingdom of heaven.
    Not filled with greed and wants and contaminated with the Philosophy of men. A bit like or the examples your giving here, he would just walk on by you, a bit like, yea whatever ya recon mate, you just keep doing what your doing and guess what, if your lucky, in tens years you will have more of the same of what you have now. haha

But hey,,,,,, don't get me wrong as I give you full credit in the areas of, not just accepting and following what the norm suggest is, what we should do or be like.
    I myself shut off and out of what people say the Bible says and actually looked for myself and boy it's certainly looking like a different story in many regards. Or if I could put it another way, there is far more messages or things being said which it appears, people cannot see???
    So in short, the Bible tells us, if you don't have the basic truths in thy mind/understanding, The First milk of God and clearly that is knowing who God and Jesus are, you will NOT be receiving or hear ALL the words, if any of God.
    There are many verses that clearly point this out, NO question about it, not wotsup's words, but God's.
    It "seems" most think this is just referring to those other people, the ones that are clearly seen as cults, so then I ask or question, what part do people not get of, the likes of a Sheep in wolf's clothing, angel of light = You won't know!
    Now obviously I haven't spoken to all Christian's, but from what I'm seeing, it appears very few (not found one yet) fully grasp this point/message/understand or experienced it? And yes this may sound like a bold claim to make and someone full of themselves, hence I don't discuss it much.
    But then again, am I then as you say, letting others thoughts/ways influence my thinking?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.