Your reply appears to be a soft landing. OR,,,,,,, perhaps you...

1. 22,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Your reply appears to be a soft landing.

OR,,,,,,, perhaps you had preconceived ideas of me.

You are what you feed yourself and your surrounds, or should I say, can be.
    Your thinking or what your talking about could effectively be controlled, monitored in a similar way as to what I call the happy thermometer.
    At the bottom your depressed and at the top your hypo and going to come crashing down, so you need to aim/control for the mid to 3/4 range. Each little event in your days can up or down you a degree or two, you get up in the morning and think, boy I feel like ???, as you walk out the bedroom door, you knock your elbow, bla bla bla, the cat comes screaming around the corner, meooooow feed me, bla bla and the thermometer is on the way down in the first 10 mins and that's before you get on the road to huff and puff in the traffic on your way to work.
    So get out of bed, oh what a wonderful day, elbow, nup that didn't hurt and hollow pussy hahaha, up goes you happy thermometer.

So then, with the things you mention, you think,,,,, plan set out short term, daily goals, to weekly, to longer term, tick them off along the way which will lift your thermometer etc etc. If you don't reach some of those goals, your still in front because if you didn't have them, you had zero chance of getting their. Road map.

AND,,,,,,, talking about it and applying it,,,,,,,, is another haha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.