I prefer to take my view from the point of view of rational...

1. 11,859 Posts.
    I prefer to take my view from the point of view of rational scientific study and consideration for those who are different from me.
    -----------
    I can recollect the findings of a scientific study done by a psychologist that interviewed numerous jail inmates. Their stories followed a general pattern. They got into the situation because of their parents, school teachers, police officers and the legal system. He wrote an article entitled 'Profile of a Hardened Criminal'. Of course while ever their situation was someone else's fault, they remained beyond reform.
    Homosexuals need to change their behavior to be acceptable to God. It has been done before. - 1 Cor 6:9-11

(Proverbs 8:1) Is not wisdom calling out? Is not discernment raising its voice?
    (Proverbs 8:34-36) Happy is the man who listens to me By coming early to my doors day by day, By waiting next to my doorposts; 35 For the one finding me will find life, And he receives approval from Jehovah. 36 But the one who ignores me harms himself, And those who hate me love death.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.