yes or no, page-236

1. 27,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "I can recollect the findings of a scientific study done by a psychologist that interviewed numerous jail inmates. Their stories followed a general pattern. They got into the situation because of their parents, school teachers, police officers and the legal system. He wrote an article entitled 'Profile of a Hardened Criminal'. Of course while ever their situation was someone else's fault, they remained beyond reform."

Are you saying that a person's life experience doesn't or shouldn't impact on how they turn out? Don't you think that it is a good idea to understand what leads to "hardened criminals" turning out the way that they are are? Or would you prefer to find a solution in the vacuum of ignorance?

And now you are equating homosexuals to "hardened criminals". Some may be but the vast majority are certainly not.

Given your comments on rejecting Jews, I'm not sure whether which you hate more: Jews or homosexuals? Please don't give me the standard spin reply that you hate the sin and not the sinner; it is clear that you hate what you regard as the sinner.

In a similar manner to your hatred of Jews, I'm proposing that your hatred of homosexuals is based on indoctrination which exploits ignorance of what homosexuality is about.

"(Proverbs 8:34-36) Happy is the man who listens to me By coming early to my doors day by day, By waiting next to my doorposts; 35 For the one finding me will find life, And he receives approval from Jehovah. 36 But the one who ignores me harms himself, And those who hate me love death.”

That really is ***'s response. First I have no idea who God really is given the contradictions in scripture and elsewhere about the nature of God, and also have no evidence that he really exists, so can't "hate" him and certainly am not in love with death.

Being in love with death, I suggest, is more of a JW attribute given that the sect members can't wait for the destruction of the majority of humankind. So please don't talk to me about the love of death, while you still cling to this ridiculous notion that God will destroy the majority of humankind in the name of fake justice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.