LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

If this egotistical tyrant is so sure that they are innocent of...

1. 127 Posts.
    If this egotistical tyrant is so sure that they are innocent of all allegations from the Q/Land Government,

Why has he not taken out a class-action against the Government for causing the downfall of Linc.Sueing them for compensation on behalf of himself and all share holders.
    Again he is threatening to take his bat and ball home, and leave Q/Land.

He is always ready to blame someone else for his own shortcomings, and tell all and sundry how much money he has put into the business, never a mention of how much his shareholders have put in and lost, in some cases all their life savings.

Complaining of investing 200 million of his own money. How much did he pay for Linc Everything that he has today is paid for from the shareholders investing in the belief that CSG/GTL was the way of the future. He spent a fortune on other company's castoffs and threw away the assets that were worth hanging on to.

Had he complied with the Governments requests, by decommissioning Chinchilla when asked to do so, all this may have been avoided, but no he told the Govt. where to go and threatened to leave Q/L. And the decommissioning is still not complete.

The Govt. are now backed into a corner, and may not even proceed with the prosecution, (in case they are proved wrong). Both the company and Govt. are at a stalemate, hoping that all this may eventually go away like a bad smell.

I for one, will never forget what Bond has allowed to happen to his shareholders, He is a disgusting, excuse of a human being. He has never shown that he is capable of feelings, (other than HATE AND REVENGE) toward other people, It is all ME,ME,ME.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.