IMM 4.48% 32.0¢ immutep limited

I made that call in light of the need to raise capital. PRR...

1. 313 Posts.
    I made that call in light of the need to raise capital. PRR surprised me with another effort to release the same old PhIIa results before hand coupled with a blatant effort to move the share price positively before the announcement. I was even more surprised that they managed to get 25% of their share capital traded.

The call still stands.

PRR will today close close to 4 cents. The current buying on the boards (pre-open) is false. If this goes away then start to be very worried. I think it will be pulled prior to market opening.

Moneymachine et al. Whilst I can only admire your faith in PRR I cannot help but assume that you have now lost (on paper) a significant amount of money. Probably money you cannot afford.

You now ramp PRR in the hope that a miracle occurs and the share price performs.

The next bit of sorry news for PRR will be a capital raising. As I have said, expect the value of your equity to be woth the equivalent of 2.5 cents. Shares will close at 4 cents today and dip below 4 cents during the week. You may see a new trading band in the 3 cents being developed.

Everyone knows PRR needs money or a partner and thus are not touching this company until their financial security is shored up. Until that time the nervous day traders will continue to exit creating real weakness.

Lets see who is correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.