YES response, page-33

1. 29,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Can you zero in on Cervantes, Josh’s?

A friend mentioned it on Friday, apparently it was the highest percentage of No votes in the whole country with around 91% of the Voter’s whose primary place of residence is this town (perhaps the 91% included those who were holidaying there?).

He said that this town was the only place where the No vote cracked the 90% mark.

Funnily enough, the small town doesn’t have a Centrelink, a Police station and at least 30-40 people that I know of who could legitimately qualify as Identifying as aboriginal (if they wanted too).

Not many residents have uni degrees but there’s definitely a higher proportion of quite wealthy people who call the place home.

PS My friend was quoting from the Geraldton newspaper, I believe and he’s a solid individual, one of my old bosses and his sister has 3 kids to her ex partner who I believe was 50% aboriginal (and a reasonable individual).

My friend’s nephews are great young men, who I would put up against anyone for work ethic.

Decent solid men who should be an inspiration for young people, regardless of what race anyone identifies as.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.