PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

As Bob has said many times the whole BOD are to blame for this...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    As Bob has said many times the whole BOD are to blame for this debacle; IMO the running of the company appears to be so in-ept that it appeared to be purposely run into the ground for what reason I do no know.

I note our chairman Dr Etheridge has a PhD and over 40 years experience as a geologist; he also led a CRC for risk management for mineral exploration; see extract below from ABM website.

"Dr Etheridge is an Adjunct Professor at Macquarie University, where he led an industry collaborative research project into improving the management of risk and value in mineral exploration."

However where was the risk management here!!!
    The fact is there was no risk management which is a statement that can be validated via the state of the current SP.

IMO the ABU debacle must be very embarrassing for Dr Etheridge given his expertise are well documented in the field of academia and industry; IMO the best thing to do would be to step down due to failure to identify and control risks for shareholders.

It is apparent that the ex MD resource figures for Old Pirate were extremely floored, yet the company continually advertised Old Pirate as likely the highest ore grade in Australia; this advertising (note I do not use the word ramping here) has shown to have led to an unrealistic SP (statement again validated by the current SP). Given Dr Etheridge's experience how could he be part of this debacle???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11646362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21124699 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.