RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

yes we can!, page-17

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Twisso - if it wasn't for the poms we would be nowhere with Range so I for one will be forever in your debt.

Range is absolutely a new company now with T&T, 2x Texas and 2 elephants with G & P but the boards talk the same and the infighting is no different to 3 years ago (yes it has been that long).

The money flow buying Range is a big difference this time - it seems relentless - especially the algorithm buyers on AIM. Ironically the market cap. fully diluted hasn't even reached the heights of the peak times before - I think we peaked at about A$260-$300m and currently we could only say about A$180m with so much more potential.

Many of us are cynical but true believers I know I must be or I am crazy.

It's been a fun run and I will definately sell something in the 13-25c range (but it might just be a transfer into our tax friendly equivalent - a self managed super fund!).

I still stick with my belief that it will be very hard for Range to be valued at anything above A$500m so 30-35c has got to be the max before we see flows and sales.

My view won't matter though at the rate the poms are buying this there will be zero stock available down here and you could bid $1 and get nothing!

There is still a way to go though cause many are correctly pointing out that 61% is held in AIM hands but they are now munching on the options it seems so as they get exercised both the numerator and the denominator in that calculation changes.

Flow rates from the americas will help sustain current levels but Georgia and AOI mobilisation for Puntland will be the key to achieving a new range. It seems like it will be soon but we will have to see.

One thing I really didn't expect was the level of early exercising of options - f I understand it correctly it's MM's that have to deliver holdings to the registry within 20 days or something like that so Range could be very flush with cash over the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.