IDM 0.00% 3.9¢ idm international ltd

yes wll go to $0.15 then what, page-9

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey wangulator.
    What makes you think idm is a loose ship. Is there something you know that we don't? Ok I do feel bad for u coz u may have missed the boat( pardon the pun) but that is no excuse for you to come on this thread and start whinging that you missed out and that it's not fair coz everyone here new something that I didn't. All I knew was what leojio posted here, eg after speaking to the company they told him that raising finance was in advanced. I used my tiny little brain and worked out that once they confirm. Finance was done this shareprice would rise. I didn't get in till 9c but u don't see me whinging and sobbing and even dobbing that the people that got in lower than me knew something that I didn't. IMHO you should get a life do some research and stop complaining that( "I can't beleive ASIC hasn't investigated this) grow up, either buy in at eat I beleive is still cheap or just simply fang off! This is going to 15c, hey I'll email ASIC and let them know I beleive this will goto 30c.
    Please Wang don't waste my time with ur petty posts.

More importantly great posts vayama, good research, I thought u were in this? If not why aren't u? Look forward to ur response.

Ps - grow up Wang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.