AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

yes! yes! yes!, page-26

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Exactly GC! If other big pharma were quietly sniffing at our pain portfolio thinking time was on their side before their competitors found out about TPM that game is surely up. Come Monday those in the know will be examining their TPM acquisition strategy and those not will be quickly looking into this magical ingredient that Novartis has decided to add to what is already the most successful diclo gel in the world.

As we all hope (know?) tpm will eventually become the next tetra pak or (albeit safer) nutrasweet and will pop up in more places than we can imagine and in my opionion this validation from big pharma marks the start of this very exciting journey.

One thing I do bet is that Novartis hasn't allowed the fact they are trailing TPM to be announced to the world with out securing an option over tpm enhanced voltaren globally and that also having had their eyes opened to the wonders of TPM that this product will be their only enhanced product they will be looking at.

Rather being in for the long haul like some suggested on these threads last week I have a sneaking suspicicion the speed at which subsequent deals are reached will surprise is all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.