DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

Yes!, page-3

1. 268 Posts.
    A no vote makes it morally difficult for them to stay. A yes vote makes it impossible for them to stay.

There is too much inbreeding in the world of ASX boards and I do not think NHC will give up their 30% puppet control easily. This board and this management team need to go - 4 years of broken dreams, undelivered projects - but they wont go. There is no fresh blood in Australia in this game to replace them - it will just be directors and management from yet another failed ASX listed oil company. No one has come to the rescue of dart in the 3 years I've been buying their shares. There is a good chance the 25% will get through and a no will happen anyways. *If* there is a magical conspiracy then there is going to be a backup plan to the no vote sucess. Also we were / are bound to get hosed with an AIM listing in some form.

On a side note: I pg 79 states CEO, CFO and COO are likely getting a 12 month redundancy payment. That’s actually pretty standard, probably on the LOW side as far as termination payments go for executives. 3.5 million is the cheapest way to get rid of them. Or maybe we can trade Mcgoldrick to AJQ for Robbert de Weijer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.