RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Yes, page-21

1. 3,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    it’s a fantastic mix of metal commodities considering the quantitative easing and financial stimulus going on in most major economies, I brought rvr for there copper exposure the gold has been a bonus, gold is suffering a temporary setback as I suspect a lot of governments have offloaded some of there reserves to prop up there economies and gold investors move there money into equities as the risk of a depression has receded , I feel rvr share price has receded purely based on golds price decline but there other metals are rallying hard , Gold will come back and has a great future (due to weakening value of cash because of money printing ), I think all metals will do very well it what appears to be the early stages of a commodities super cycle as governments have no choice but to overstimulate there economies and drive inflation higher, you definitely don’t want to be holding cash for next 3 years (if you believe COVID vaccines will work ) rvr has a very bright future and expect a series of good profit announcements, we are not just diversified in metals but diversified in the best metals That have been rallying in the current economic climate since COVID started

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.