SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

yesterday a shooting star today confirmation , page-64

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I am usually a TA trader. SSN however is a different kettle of fish.

I agree the charts do say a retrace is on the cards but you need to factor in the huge manipulation of the stock as well. The reason the stock didn't fall further yesterday is because someone wouldn't let it. There were props all day at 2.9 and it only traded at 2.9 in the 10 minute auction after 4pm.

The sp on SSN will go where the big boys want it to go and as much as you try to factor a bit of TA into it, in the big picture is doesnt' help much when you have a buyer/seller propping and capping massively throughout the day.

There was a total daily volume of 77,743,174. 43 trades @ 3.2 (743,1700 total), 183 trades @ 3.1 (39,222,677 in total), 193 trades @ 3 (28,53,5,797 in total) and 11 trades @ 2.9 (2,550,000).

My point here is although the chart shows a certain picture you need to factor in the sp trading behaviour and manipulation in the day. The candle is bearish for yesterday, but it actually was created in the last 10 minutes of the day on very low volume ($73,950) and most of the trades for the day were higher.

Also ask yourself. Why does a stock trade over 39M at a certain price point but doesn't go further? With that much bullish interest the natural supply and demand ratio should be in play. There are different agenda's being played out here.

Anyway, just a different point of view and just IMO.

cheers
    Ange

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.