CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

hi all....whenever cfr make an announcement the market has been...

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    hi all....
    whenever cfr make an announcement the market has been very closely watching and scrutinizing their reports.
    now im not saying the market has been harsh on cfr, but with its relationship with cph everyone is expecting far greater announcements each time.
    unfortunately it doesnt work like that, some reports will be excellent and other not so excellent.
    but what we have here is a stalemate on each announcement.
    i have followed cfr's each announcement and most have been pretty good and worthy of some small % rise.
    some how the market seems to have higher expectations of cfr, and thats being rather harsh..
    thus the share price has remained stagnant.
    having read most of yesterdays report things look rather positive in regards to their prospects on the diamond project. whilst it might only be small at present you never know what might happen in the future, plus cfr have mined diamonds previously so they know what it takes.
    but it will take sometime before we really appreciate what resource they have.
    on the ruby side, things are progressing well still getting good grades and reasonable rubies for sale to cph.
    once their further exploration results are looked at we should expect some very very good news about more robust resources in gloucester ( i have been told that an announcement about this is due out next week, i spoke with cfr (scott) who wouldnt confirm my information, which i can understand, but he did say that they are currently looking at the latest reports. so i'd expect an announcement soon). so stayed tuned for that.
    if you hold any options i would hope you might consider converting them, as i expect things will starting rolling along pretty soon, but you should seek proper advise.
    imho once the markets understands the relationship with cph then cfr's share price will move along very quickly. dont expect major announcements everytime one is made.

regards
    comments welcomed..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.