derat yesterday, i cried Derat.....good name...Mate, the U.N....

1. 5,748 Posts.
    derat yesterday, i cried Derat.....good name...

Mate, the U.N. divided Palestine, partitioned it to be exact.

You know, the U.N. the holy body that sits in N.Y. and makes all the wise and correct decisions.

No one took anything from the Palestinians, not even the U.N.

You see Palestine in those days comprised of Jewish Palestinians and Arab Palestinians.......

The Jewish Palestinians got the part of Palestine which is now known as Israel and the Arab Palestinians got the rest..............TransJordan now known as Jordan.

The Arab Palestinians who stayed in the Jewish part of the partitioned Palestine, became Israeli citizens....not Jewish but Israeli none the less.

Those who left for one reason or another........well, most ended up in the partitioned part of Palestine now known as Jordan.

The others ended up in S h i t C r e e k because they listened to their dumb despotic leaders who promised them the world and gave them nothing.

They still live in S h i t C r e e k because it suits the Arabs leaders who are still despotic and the Palestinians themselves are gullible enough to believe all the crap they are being fed by the likes of Arafat.

Hope you haven't forgotten the first part......The U.N did it!

Blame Koffi!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.