derat yesterday, i cried Snooker if it wasn't for all those...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    derat yesterday, i cried Snooker if it wasn't for all those displaced Jews after the war there would not be the violence that exits now.

The so called displcaaed Jews were quite content to live in the small portion of Palestine that was allocated to them.

Let's face it....the U.N. or someone had to do something. Why are you so content to accept that Palestinians have a claim to ALL of Palestine? The Jews leading up to '48 had some claims as well, did they not? Unless you are telling me that Jewish claims to any part of Israel or Palestine are totally manufactured and have been for the past 3,000 years, why shouldn't the U.N. given the Jews......something, irrespective of them being displaced or not?

Christ was around 600 years before Mohamad...Christ was a Jew....and he wandered around a Jewish country....no mosques....no 5am wake up calls....no praying on your forehead business, 5 times a day.....Jews had claims...Those claims were addressed in 1948 and a small portion was allocated to them......That was not good enough for the Arabs...They wanted the lost.....They've got the lot.....but it's located in S h i t C r e e k.

The violence now is because one side aided and abetted by 6 suicidal moronic neighbours could not accept the umpire's decision in 1948. How hard is that to understand?

They slowly but surely are driving them out of their homeland.

They chose not to "share" a homeland that was just as much a homeland to the Jews

Everyone knows that.Israel with the aid of the US has been embarking on expansionism in the Middle East.

Crap...If Israel was expansionist why did it give back the Sinai? Why hasn't it taken over Lebanon.....or Jordan? Why not Syria? The Israeli army is stationed 60 km from Damascus.......

Fact is that the US uses double standards.

Agree with you on that one

Its current policy of first strike is a very dangerous one.

Better than being on the receiving end first up.

Psssttttt.......Do some research.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.