BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

yesterdays action

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Was not bearish in my book.

Rather it was actually very good.

We saw the remnants of T+3 sellers being soaked up from last Fridays good rise on volume. The fact the selling dried up in the later part of the day was a good sign. Nice consolidation and continued distribution of shares to new and safe hands (size of parcels). (regardless of each person sized parcel, they all add up when in safe hands)

The other part of the equation was that there were buyers for another 13 million at those prices...

As the price moves higher, especially without news, I would expect to see volume decrease. After all, as the price increases, people can't buy as many. Really quite simple math :)

I see the BLR GOOD Friday theory is taking hold. Will we now start to see people try and anticipate this and buy on Thursdays and sell into Fridays ?. (Traders)..you have to keep your eye on the ball and watch for the subtle changes.

I also agree, sentiment changes are very easy to see, from the known traders on this site :))...two changes a week seems the norm....one for thier buy days and one for their exits...LOL.

We are mostly all focussed on the Uranium....but again we seem to loss focus that either of the Copper tenements could be a company maker for BLR.

Who knows what they are after in regard to their next aquisition.....Uranium or something else ??, Sure it's Uranium....(from the presentation...HIGH GRADE/HIGH RESOURCE).....
    By something else, I sincerely think they will try and list on the American Stock Exchange.

This Combo of Woods 'n' Haynes seems the key, proven and reliable. Their goal = To see BLR as a Mid-Teir Company Quickley....to do this they need to prove the reserves (of all projects) and continue forward momentum ticking over.
    This is why once the news starts to flow, I think we shall get a barrage of news, in quick succession on each and every project. (over-lapping news as I have mentioned before)

Patience.
    Traders beware of being left out...should have a core holding if your trading IMHO.

Before the run of the last 6 weeks we had about 350 million shares market (minus top 20)...now look at the amount traded over the last 6 weeks. Even if you assume 50% of those went into safe hands (remembering 119 million day, 100 million days, 60 million days, quite few 30 million days etc etc).......how many will be trading when ALL this anticipated news starts to roll in.....then with lots less to trade on market, what will the action be like...or what will the rise be like.

Even the addage of sell on or before news holders will probably not have enough to quench the appetite of the buyers on positive news.

Wether or not the USA will be the NEXT GIANT in Uranium mining....is a little irrelevant at this stage....but it certainly is the RIGHT place to be RIGHT NOW....and with that...BLR's tenement positions couldn't get much better.

Medium term outlook for BLR = OUTSTANDING.

Watch for indepth press interest when the news comes.

Patience :)...and watch the traders.

Good luck to the traders.....I have nothing against traders...fustrating sometimes, but thats life in the market.... (bad drivers fustrate me more :)...the best defence against a trader....is knowing who they are.
    Research their names, watch and build a picture, not on one stock, but many stocks....it's all part of the game.

I believe Mr Haynes to be back in the country now ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.