SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

yesterdays announcement

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Yesterdays announcement was a ripper in my mind but was treated luke warm by the market and some posters here and elsewhere.
    I'm not sure what people expected from it but from where I sit it was all positive.
    A few posters where disappointed that a commitment of sales and orders where mentioned but no prices or numbers.
    I have read a few posts over the last week or so stating that such information would be market sensitive and therefore more than likely a trading halt needed.
    I don't know if that is the case or not but I presume that the directors wouldn't want an Alcoholics Trial announcement to contain such information.
    We have been told pricing and volumes sales for Russia within weeks now we have been told Dr Agishev has committed to a minimum quarterly order for Ropren® on behalf of his hospital, and has indicated that many other psychiatric hospitals in Russia will follow his lead
    Again from where I sit all looks good.
    Russia have huge Liver problems with it's people due to alcohol and therefore we didn't need to convince the world about Ropren only Russia.
    We are now trialling it for Alzheimer’s and for that we need to convince Australia and the rest of the world that Ropren could be of major benefit and therefore these new international multi-centre clinical trials are very important.
    Now we sit and wait for more announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.