SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

I'm waiting for Mr Ed, Chicken licken, Babe, and the rest of the...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    I'm waiting for Mr Ed, Chicken licken, Babe, and the rest of the farm over at BPO to start telling us what BIO-A is capable of, along with a few Dudes from Ratatoulie and a few more farmers an villagers at SLA.

"it leads to rapid mood swings and paranoia.".....Share trading does that, never had much of problem with plonk, and even less now with Bio-A coursing through me.

And as for that Article on Putin cheating for a PHD...hell that happens all the time, plagiarism is what our education system is based on, I bet 90% of all CEO's Doctors, Lawyers etc, in the world plagiarized to get where they are now.....But I doubt it's a problem For SLA.

How much does a liver transplant cost? and is it more cost effective to use Ropren?

http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=trans-01-07

The actual liver transplant (surgery) and 7-day stay in a hospital usually costs between $150,000 and $250,000. The cost of medications following transplant is about $12,000 per year.

Now if Ropren can prevent having a transplant, or be used post opp we are onto a bigger than Ben Hurr product, not to mention the lowering of cholesterol and effects on the brain etc etc ............

Ropren and Bio-A are magic wands IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.